Log into the portal to:
- View your loan status
- See contact information
- View disclosures
- E-Sign disclosures
- Upload documents (the portal is a password protected secure method of uploading sensitive documentation)
- View a summary of your loan terms
- Review notifications from the lender
READ THESE STEPS for the eSign Process:
- First time you are required to review or esign documents – you will be asked to authenticate with your authorization code.
- After initial authentication you will see a task box.
- Click on the task box to see if you have documents to review or sign.
- Each Consumer will have their own documents to esign- tied to their individual login, Click the “View List” to see your documents.
- Click the “open documents” button, to view and esign documents that require signatures.
- You have the option to download the documents to view and/or print to save after signing – see top icons.
- Be sure to read all documents prior to signing- you can use the scroll bar on the right of the document.
- Click Start, Click Sign & adopt your full signature (do not use initials)- click “adopt & sign” & follow the yellow “sign” instead of the blue “Next” button to avoid missing signing documents.
- After Signatures are complete, you can review all documents to be sure they are signed and click the blue “Finish” button at the top of the page.
- You will see a small green checkbox on your task box when completed.